2.20.2008

Why I love my husband

The last few weeks at work have been difficult as I try very hard to seek a new and challenging role. I've had a couple things come up in my personal life that have left me either upset or confused. During the day today I called my husband to pretty much whine about one of these particular issues. He just listened to me and when I was done he said "Well here's what I think you should do... ... but ultimately don't let it ruin your day." A few hours later I received a text message that said "I left something for you on the table. I hope it cheers you up."

When I get home, I find that he has framed an 8x10 picture of Bluebonnet for me to put on my desk at work so I'll always remember when I'm away from home that my happiness is waiting for me there.


No comments: