2.01.2011

OKC


I'm in Oklahoma City for work the week and wouldn't you know it... snow storm! I realize that it's not the end of the world but snow is not something I'm used to and it definitely puts a halt to my productivity since I can't train people if we can't get to the office to do it. But I'm safe, I'm comfortable, I'm warm and I can still communicate with everyone as normal so all is good.

I am missing Kris and the girls quite a bit. I'm tragically dependent upon my husband's company, Clementine's exuberance and Bluebonnet's cuddling to get me through most days and being away from them makes my heart heavy. So I have a nice little game plan for OKC to make the most of the time I have to be away from my family - local yarn store visit, Thunder game and the Memorial. Despite the weather I am still hoping to check all of those things off my list. At any rate I can add OKC to the list of state capital cities I've been to.

No comments: