3.16.2011

New treats to savor

A small biz here in Austin called Bark 'n Purr Pet Center delivers dog food to your house. They specialize in providing food for you dog's specific needs like weight, allergies, etc. They happen to carry our preferred food so I decided to give them a try - delivery is free if your order is over $20. I placed the order on Monday and the food was delivered on Tuesday. While I was browsing their website I saw these treats from Stella & Chewy and couldn't resist. The girls seem to love them especially the bison treats.

I am really happy with Bark 'n Purr's service and we'll definitely order from them again. I was very happy to be able to get a 35-lb. bag delivered which will last me a few days longer than the 20-lb. bag we usually pick up from the big chain pet store.

Luckily for everyone in the country, they deliver nationwide. At the very least, their website is worth a look (be sure to see the Our Service tab). I don't intend for this post to be an advertisement for this company, but I most certainly mean to endorse them - Bark 'n Purr is Tobi, Blue & Clemmie approved!

No comments: