7.27.2008

5 lbs lighter and hopefully 10 degrees cooler

After seeing first hand Cody's results of using a Furbuster on Rocky, I decided to get one for Bluebonnet. Please believe me when I say that Bluebonnet sheds more than any other dog on the planet. We have to keep 3 pet hair rollers in the house just to be able to keep up with the amount of hair she loses. Last weekend a friend came to the house and had to practically use an entire roller on himself so I decided enough was enough. I spent about an hour yesterday brushing Bluebonnet with the Furbuster, which is very similar to the Furminator, but made by Bamboo Care and is slightly cheaper.

The Furbuster

After the first 15 minutes all the hair that came loose

A sample of what comes out

About 30 minutes worth of brushing - all of this could be loose in my house

Her coat is visibly thinner and I'm sure she feels cooler


No comments: