7.19.2009

The result of an early morning walk

Clementine and I are very similar - we are both morning people, we are both short and we are both busy bodies! ;). But when I am bored I read. When she is bored she destroys things.

Since Kris gets up and feeds the dogs on the weekends I usually get to sleep in. After the feeding this morning Kris and Blue came back to bed but I could hear Clementine still walking around. After hearing a few noises I got up and saw that she had stolen a shoe and a hat. It was at that point that I looked at her and said "Are you trying to tell me something? Are you bored? Would you like to go for a walk?"

And with that I put on flip flops and clipped on her leash and we went around the block. Now she's exhausted and I am happy that I could successfully read her cues.

2 comments:

SissySees said...

LOVE the new header and colors.

A well-exercised dog is a good dog.

Sue said...

It's very helpful to be able to speak and understand Dog. If we listen well, they usually will tell us what they want. Congrats on hearing it.