1.18.2009

Very special visitors



Today my friend Shani came over with her awesome kids Daveon, Ajhei and Idrissa. They had been wanting to meet the doggies and we finally were able to get our schedules together and make it happen. Shani's girls are twins and they brought both of my girls a polar bear toy. I thought this was a very sweet gesture and an indication of how much they were looking forward to meeting the Super Bassets. Needless to say, my girls had a great time and loved every minute of the doting and petting and ear rubbing by the kids. I definitely hope we can do it again soon.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Bassets just love the company of children - all that extra attention. Sounds like a nice weekend.
I can see the similarity between Clementine and Martha - very similar colouring.

Edie and Gus said...

Love your blog posts, especially the game controller in the doghouse story!